Business Development Internship
- Identify marketing strategies to increase business awareness
- Research, identify and correspond with related fashion blogs and editors for potential feature stories
- Identify and coordinate strategies for “brand ambassadors” and industry influencers
- Assist in the development and upkeep of databases to track financial and customer records
- Enter transactions into QuickBooks and create monthly financial reports
- Manage inventory for partner online stores
- Write press releases for upcoming events
- Create new blog and content for blog posts
- Identify strategies to increase presence on various social media sites
- Make social media and website updates on behalf of the company
- Maintain email lists
- Various other responsibilities as needed
- Junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student preferred.
- Candidate should be outgoing and comfortable working independently.
- Must be able to attend weekly meetings.
- Experience with social media marketing, Quick Books, Shopify and Mail Chimp is a plus.
- Experience or interest in working in the fashion industry is preferred.
Click here to apply.