Fashion Design Internship
Fashion Design Internship Duties
- Identify fashion trends
- Create mood boards for collections, fashion shows and photo shoots
- Assist during design and production fittings
- Source fabrics, trims and notions
- Manage fittings for fashion shows
- Assist in creating patterns for new collections
- Help coordinate special events such as fashion shows, photo shoots and trunk shows
- Various other responsibilities as needed
- Junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student preferred.
- Candidate should be outgoing and comfortable working independently.
- Must be able to attend weekly meetings
- Basic knowledge of garment construction
- Ability to sketch designs
- Ability to sew by machine is a plus
Click here to apply.