We use your personal information to provide you with products, services, and information.
We take reasonable measures to secure your sensitive personal information, but we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your sensitive personal information will remain secure in all circumstances.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information for others to market to you.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Simply Cecily collects both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
When we use the term "personally identifiable information" we are referring to information that is collected with your name. Simply Cecily does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want us to collect personally identifiable information about you, you can simply decide not to submit it to us. Simply Cecily does not seek any personally identifiable information from children, and if you are under 13 you should not provide us with any information.
When we use the term "non-personally identifiable information" we are referring to information that Simply Cecily may collect from you that is not collected in conjunction with your name.
When we refer simply to "information we are referring to how Simply Cecily collects, uses, or shares both personally identifiable, and non-personally identifiable information.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information from you by asking you to provide it to us on-line
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
We do not rent, sell, or share your personally identifiable information with other people or companies except in the following situations:
◦ Sharing Your Information with Subcontractors. From time to time we may share information with subcontractors that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping to provide services that you request, helping to create or maintain our databases, helping to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, and/or helping to process payment card information.
◦ Sharing Your Information with Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of Simply Cecily, or another person.
◦ Sharing Your Information as Permitted by Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
◦ Blogs, Online Postings, and Testimonials. We may decide to allow people who use our website to post information online, for instance, as part of an on-line comment, a blog, or a message board. If you choose to submit information to us, the information that you submit, including any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit, may be available generally to the public.
◦ Business Transition. In the event that SimplyCecily.com, or substantially all of SimplyCecily.com's assets, are acquired, your information will be transferred to the acquiring company.
HOW DO WE SECURE INFORMATION
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Other Websites. Our website, our e-mails, or our application may link to third parties' websites. It is also possible that third parties' websites or e-mails may link to our website. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any personal identifiable information to third parties.