PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter For Cloth Face Covering with Filter Pocket
Five layers of PM2.5 Carbon filtering, Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, effectively keep away from PM2.5 and a range of airborne contaminants.
Material: activated carbon, non-woven, and filter cloth
- Activated Carbon
- Filters airborne particles such as dust, seasonal allergies, pollution, ash, gardening pollen and so on.
- The filters size measures approx. 12x 8 cm/ 4.7 x 3.1 inches, compatible with Simply Cecily's cloth face coverings.
- 1st layer of spunbond cloth filters micron-level dust. 2nd layer filters industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, and pollen allergens. 3rd layer of active carbon cloth filters micron-level dust. 4th layer offers filter density for smaller material. 5th layer of spunbond cloth filters out all kinds of harmful substances.
When a film or sticky sediment stains emerge, please replace the filter. Filter inserts can not be cleaned.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: After washing your hands, take out the product.
Step 2: Place the PM2.5 carbon filter pad in the cloth face coverings to prevent slipping.
Step 3: Place face covering on your face.
Simply Cecily does not guarantee that this product will prevent the spread or contraction of COVID-19. Use at your own risk.
No returns or exchanges.
This product is sold out
Follow these steps for a perfect fit.
Even if you are sure of your measurements, you might be surprised. It is a good idea to take new measurements every so often for the perfect fit.
- Bust: Measure your bust at the fullest part and take the measurement in front with one finger between your body and bra.
- Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, standing straight, make sure the tape fits securely yet comfortably around your waist. Allow one finger between your body and the tape.
- Hips: Approx. 8" below the waist, measure around the fullest point of your hip (lower body)
|Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2 X Large||3XL||4XL|